ATTENTION: From 22.08.2022 the open-air bus will unfortunately have to cease its operation. Due to a full closure in the Intersection Beckergrube/Breite Straße until 31.10.2022, the open-air bus will not be able to start its route. If the construction work is expected to be completed earlier, the round trip will start again. Thank you for your understanding!
The approx. 50 minute sightseeing tour around Lübeck leaves at 10.00 a.m.,11.00 a.m.,12.00 p.m.,1.00 p.m*., 2.30 p.m., 3.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. from HaltestelleUntertrave (waterside).
Until the tour at 3.30 p.m. it is possible to board the bus also at the following bus stops:
- Haltestelle Wahmstraße, approx. 4 minutes later
- Haltestelle Koberg, approx. 9 minutes later
- Haltestelle Breite Straße, approx. 11 minutes later
- Haltestelle Hansemuseum, approx. 17 minutes later
- Haltestelle Gustav-Radbruch-Platz, approx. 20 minutes later
* Please note that the tour will be interrupted for 30 minutes on arrival at the Untertrave terminus at 1 p.m.
We are offering our sightseeing tour in seven languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish and Swedish) via headsets using a GPS audio system.
|01. to 30.04.||only on weekends and public holidays|
|01.05. to 31.10.||daily|
(2 adults + 2 children**)
|Every extra child*||4,00 EUR|
* Headset included in the fare
** 6 to to 14 years